The Gates Chili Central School District uses SchoolTool as their student management application that maintains student information. The student and parent portal are a component of schooltool allows for access to the following information:
- Contact Information
- Class schedule
- Attendance record
The student portal is accessible from virtually any device that can access the Internet using a modern web browser.
The student and parent portals may be accessed from:
- The SchoolTool website located at https://schooltool.gateschili.org/schooltoolweb/
- The district website located under the Parents and Students tabs
Student Access: grades 6-12 only
- Username: computer login - first initial, middle initial, last name (example: jasmith)
- Password: computer password
- Parent Access: primary contacts are automatically added to the parent portal.
- Username: current email address that you have provided the district. If you do not remember or did not receive an email with your password send a request to email@example.com. Your request will be reviewed, and you will receive an email once your account is reactivated.
If you are not the primary contact, you will not have automatic access to the parent portal. If you would like to request access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding your account.