Department of Pupil Personnel Services
The Pupil Personnel Services Department is committed to providing high quality educational opportunities for all students. We partner with families to provide students with disabilities educational opportunities in the least restrictive environment while providing the appropriate academic, social, emotional and behavioral supports. As a District, we offer our students a wide continuum of services and work diligently to provide our students with the skills needed to be successful and productive citizens. Through the use of specially designed instruction, we work as a Department to provide students with individualized supports in an attempt to ensure success for all learners.
The Pupil Personnel Services Department is located in the District Office building at:
3 Spartan Way, Rochester, New York 14624
Pupil Personnel Services Administration:
- Title: Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Phone: (585) 247-5050 extension 12208
- Title: Coordinator of Special Education, Preschool through Grade 5 and Homeschool Instruction
- Phone: (585) 247-5050 extension 12110
- Title: Coordinator of Special Education, Grade 6 through Transition
- Phone: (585) 247-5050 extension 12111
Please click here to view the most current version of the Procedural Safeguards Notice.