Community Use of Facilities

Facility Rental - Non-District Organizations

  • We are currently not able to provide outside Rentals due to COVID-19 restrictions and our school re-opening plan.   We will update as soon as we are able to do so again.    

    The Gates Chili Facility Use form is now an online application with a two-step process. The first step is to register your group by filling out the information required in the Request access to submit online facility requests. Once approved, the next step is to fill out a request through the Community Use Requester. There are additional PDF files available with step by step instructions for both steps below.

    Your certificate of insurance will be required for registering your group. Also, your group may be required to submit a Hold Harmless Agreement as well as your 501(c)(3) for non profit groups. The Hold Harmless Agreement is able to be printed below. Please send any electronic copies to

    Please note schools are given priority over community organizations for use of facilities. Requests may be entered within the school year, but may not be approved until one month prior to the event date.

    Any questions you may email or call 340-5500 ext. 20219

    Link to Community Use requests:


Related Files