Grades 6-12 Laptop Deployment
Deployment times and locations for students and families in grades 6-12
- Tuesday, August 28 from 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 29 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, August 30 from 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Middle School - Gymnasium (Enter via Front Door)
- High School - Large Cafeteria (Enter via Door 46)
Preparing for the deployment date and school year
- We encourage families to use MyPaymentPlus.com to purchase the protection plan and complete all necessary documents electronically. MyPaymentsPlus is the same system that our school lunch uses and can be accessed by clicking here. More information on creating an account and/or completing the payment/documents electronically can be found in the file library below.
- Students and families can pick up their laptop during the deployment days if the following items are completed:
- User Agreement and Protection Plan is signed by student and parent/guardian
- Student Pledge is signed by student and parent/guardian
- Protection Plan ($30) has been purchased online with MyPaymentsPlus or by bringing cash, check or money order to the deployment
- If a family is not purchasing the optional protection plan the laptop will remain in school and can be collected during the first few weeks of school.