SKYPE in the Classroom
As part of Microsoft Education and Office 365 we have a great feature available to our district. It is called SKYPE in the Classroom! This program is an innovative way to connect your classroom with others. You can connect your students with other classrooms around the world and collaborate on projects, invite an expert to talk to your students or take your class on a virtual field trip.
Teacher Device Resources
The teachers in Gates Chili CSD were issued an HP Elite x2 device to use in their classrooms. This device uses the Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft Office 365. To maximize the use of the device there are some helpful resources listed below. Click on a title for more information!
- Windows 10 Overview
- Setting a default web browser
- Open PDFs with Adobe Reader
- Using Bookmarks and Favorites
- Pin Programs to Taskbar
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Attaching pen to a teacher device
- Connecting wirelessly to the projector
- Syncing your teacher device
- Setting a Homepage in Chrome/Edge/Explorer
New Website Resources
As of January 1, 2018, the platform for the Gates Chili webpage changed. You can access information to help manage your teacher or departments webpage by clicking on a link below: