Gates Chili Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization (GCMS-PTO)
WELCOME ABOARD 2018-2019 GCMS-PTO Officers:
President: Sandy Moore
Vice President: Tracy Dalykas
Treasurer: Paula Arthmann & Roxanne Henry (ex-officio)
Secretary: Bryan Arthmann & Tara Preteroti
Fundraising Coordinator: Chrissy Gravett
If YOU are interested in joining the 2018-2019 GCMS-PTO team, we need help with GC Apparel sales and Box Tops for Education.
Please contact us GCMSPTO@gmail.com
What we do:
- Organize school-wide fundraisers throughout the year to assist students in earning funds to pay for their 8th Grade field trip, as well as GCMS-PTO operating costs.
- Sell concessions at school socials.
- Support student clubs throughout the year; food drives, volunteering, etc.
- Collect, clip, count and submit Box Tops for Education and arrange a classroom/student contest.
- Organize an annual teacher appreciation celebration on behalf of all GCMS students, parents and guardians.
- Coordinate a summer scholarship program for student enrichment.
- Assist school administrators at "open house" events.
- Process funds requests from faculty and staff (maintain banking and secure finance records)
- Provide all new students a Gates Chili Spartan / Upstander t-shirt.
- Coordinate Gates Chili Spartan apparel sales for GCMS students, parents/guardians, faculty/staff.
- AND more...
All parents, guardians, grandparents, and GCMS faculty and staff are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings in the MS Library at 7:00 pm. School administrators attend and deliver school and district updates, funds requests are presented and voted on, volunteer opportunities discussed, events planned, etc. Your input really would be valued.