Gates Chili Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization (GCMS-PTO)
2019-2020 GCMS-PTO Officers:
President: Mark DeGray
Vice President: Tracy Dalykas
Treasurer: Paula Arthmann
Secretary: Bryan Arthmann
Fundraising Coordinator: Kristin Kruspe
To learn more about the GCMS-PTO or if you are looking for ways to get involved, please contact us GCMSPTO@gmail.com
What we do:
- Organize school-wide fundraisers throughout the year to assist students in earning funds to pay for their 8th Grade field trip, as well as GCMS-PTO operating costs.
- Sell concessions at school socials.
- Support student clubs throughout the year; food drives, volunteering, etc.
- Collect, clip, count and submit Box Tops for Education and arrange a classroom/student contest.
- Organize an annual teacher appreciation celebration on behalf of all GCMS students, parents and guardians.
- Coordinate a summer scholarship program for student enrichment.
- Assist school administrators at "open house" events.
- Process funds requests from faculty and staff (maintain banking and secure finance records)
- Provide all new students a Gates Chili Spartan / Upstander t-shirt.
- Coordinate Gates Chili Spartan apparel sales for GCMS students, parents/guardians, faculty/staff.
- AND more...
All parents, guardians, grandparents, and GCMS faculty and staff are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings in the MS Library at 7:00 pm. School administrators attend and deliver school and district updates, funds requests are presented and voted on, volunteer opportunities discussed, events planned, etc. Your input really would be valued.
School Apparel Sale:
To order School Apparel, please complete the Apparel Order Form and return by Friday, September 20, 2019.