Working Papers Application

  • Please complete Part I of this form. Make sure Parent or Guardian has signed Part I. Then bring a copy of student's birth certificate and original social security card. Make sure student has a physical on file in the nurse's office or bring a copy of one to the counseling office. Student must be present to sign working papers infront of the counseling secretary or counselor.

Related Files