- Identify, investigate, and visit the colleges to which you intend to apply. Visitation appointments may be scheduled through the college admissions office.
your resume, complete college admissions essay. Have it critiqued in the
- Research Scholarships
- Register for SAT’s, and ACT’s
- Seniors who plan to attend college should take the SAT/ACT if they did not do so in their Junior year.
- Attend the college fairs at the High School and the malls.
- Senior Orientation
- Obtain and complete college applications/NCAA Clearinghouse forms and submit to the counseling office.
college fair RAC High School
- Investigate financial aid and scholarships
- Contact athletic or military recruiters
- Early decision applications due
- All college applications due at the counseling office
- Obtain all financial aid forms required
- Attend Financial Aid Night
- Sign up
for and complete a shadowing or internship experience
- Occupationally directed students should complete a resume of work experience, cover and follow up letters and identify places of potential employment. Students who plan to pursue a registered apprenticeship should complete a letter of intent and contact the local labor union for the specific trade.
- Review financial aid award letters to assist you in making decisions about college
Complete applications for employment and schedule appoints for interviews at potential places of employment
Responses and housing deposits due to colleges