NCAA Clearinghouse Information

  • Student-Athletes Planning to Play a Sport in College:

    You must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at

    Every college-bound student athlete who will be attending an NCAA Division I or II institution for the first time must be certified by the eligibility center. You should register for the eligibility center at the beginning of your junior year in high school. See your counselor for details.

    The  Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete is available at