The Paul Road School and Family Association (PRSFA) is a group that all parents and guardians of children attending Paul Road School are automatically members of.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month (with a few exceptions) at 7 pm in the library. All parents and guardians are welcome to attend meetings, share ideas, and learn more about our school.
The PRSFA Mission:
To promote the educational welfare of our children in the following ways:
- Support school-sponsored activities
- Provide voluntary assistance to faculty and staff
- Provide a constructive line of communication between families and school, helping to develop an understanding of the home/school connection
- Help provide information to all district residents concerning community, school, and district educational programs and issues
- Scheduled meetings and events are listed on the District Calendar
- Check out the PRSFA POST HERE!
- "Like" PRSFA on facebook
- Join the PRSFA mailing list. -Send an email to email@example.com
Interested in being a Volunteer? Please go to www.gateschili.org/Volunteer and complete the volunteer application. Volunteers can select multiple locations and functions on this application. Please complete this application for the 2022-23 school year, even if you are a longtime district volunteer. Once you are approved you can complete the site-specific questionnaire for Paul Road.
2022-2023 Meeting Minutes
PRSFA Executive Committee for 2022-2023
Co-Presidents - Clarissa Galvano and Laurie Miller
Secretary - Bethany Mascuñana
Treasurer - Jessica Haffey
PRS Apparel Coordinator- Valerie Clements
Faculty Liaison - Theresa Annello
Assistant Principal - Kim Doty
Principal - Andraya Cutaia