Students are tasked with creating a design to decorate their folder.
PROBLEM: You are to design a cover page for your binder/folder. This cover page is to show off your best ability of drawing and design.
- Receive paper and fold it into FOUR sections
- Make rough sketch ideas of what you want your cover to look like
- Choose the best idea and seek instructor approval
- Receive final paper and begin the final cover page drawing using color
- Turn in your creative activity for a grade
- YOUR NAME - 10pts - First and Last
- PERIOD - 10pts - Opportunity
- COURSE NAME - 10pts - DDP
- TEACHERS NAME - 10pts
- 3 COLORS other than BLACK, WHITE and GRAY - 30pts
- Green, orange, red, blue, ex.
- 2 SHAPES - 20pts
- 2 LINES - 20pts - not apart of other requirements
- 2 PICTURES - 20pts
Once finished, on the back of your drawing, write 3 sentences about your design.
- What type of design is it? Functional or Aesthetic?
- Any Design Elements used?
- Any Art Principles used?