All about Mrs. Helmbold
Top Ten Things About Mrs. Helmbold
1. I have an 8 year-old daughter, Ariana, who is in 2nd grade this year, and a 4 year old son, Ethan, who is in preschool. They keep me very busy!
2. My husband, Mr. Helmbold, also works here at Gates Chili.
3. I have a basset hound named Max and a cat named Binks.
4. I love to bake. I go a little overboard around the holidays!
5. I grew up on a dairy farm in Northern New York.
6. I have a master's degree in Math, Science and Technology Education from St. John Fisher College. I also have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Marketing from Clarkson University.
7. This will be my eleventh year teaching. I have worked in Gates Chili, Greece, and Webster Schools. I have taught Math Intervention (AIS), first grade, fourth grade and fifth grade.
8. Math is my favorite subject (I bet you could have guessed that!).
9. I enjoy reading, traveling, baking/cooking, and gardening during my free time.
10. I love teaching and learning. I seek out all opportunities to learn something new!