|Students are greeted by staff members upon arrival every morning.
The school day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 3:30 pm. Buses disembark students at 8:50 am, and depart from Paul Road at 3:40 pm. each afternoon.
Parents, if you are dropping off your child in the morning, please keep in mind that students may not enter the building before 8:50 am since there is no adult supervision in the classrooms before that time. Students must enter the building from the main parking lot entrance on the west side of the building, (entrance #1) and cannot be dropped off in the bus loop. This is for their owb safety.
When arriving after 9:00 am, please sign your child in at the Main Office. This will ensure student safety and provide an accurate record of the student's absence. All students arriving after 9:00 am will be marked as "tardy" on their attendance records.
Early Dismissal - Signing Students Out During the Day
Please follow these steps if you find it necessary to take your child out of school during the course of the instructional school day:
- Send a note from home detailing the time of pick-up and the name of the adult coming to get your child. Photo identification is necessary when picking up your child.
Keep in mind that if an adult other than the parent or guardian is picking up your child, he or she must be listed on your child's Emergency Contact sheet which is kept on file in the Main Office. All adults are reminded to have government issued photo I.D. when picking up students.
- To help minimize lost instruction time, office staff will call your child once you arrive in the Main Office.
- Children leaving early due to illness during the school day may be picked up from the School Health Office.
Signing Students Out at Dismissal (3:30 pm)
** Please note that no students will be called out of the classrooms between 3:00 - 3:25 unless it is a medical emergency with documentation **
Please remember these guidelines when you are picking up your child at the end of the school day:
- Parents and caregivers who give their child a ride home from school must send a note or have telephoned the school before 2:00 pm. Students not riding the bus will be called to the Panther Cafe beginning at 3:25.
- Remember to complete the sign-out sheet in the Main Office and be prepared to show photo identification when picking up your child. If a responsible adult other than the parent or guardian is picking up your child, please remind him or her that identification is necessary.
- Please wait for your child in the Panther Cafe located across from the Main Office.